Moscow State F.Shopin College of Music Performance (class of N.I. Grishina)
Moscow P.I. Tchaikovsky State Conservatory (class of the Professor N.I.Shahovskaya, teacher E.V.Rumyantseva)
- II Moscow competition of young performers "Magic Bow". (Moscow, 2009);
- III International competition of children and youth creativity "Art - Solo" in the nomination "Instrumental genre - cello" - solo. (Moscow, 2010);
- The fourth open international competition of D.B. Kabalevsky in the nomination “Family Music Playing” (as part of the family string quartet) (Moscow, 2011);
- «InternationallMusikfestival 2011» (Kristianstad – Sweden) in the nominations: Solist Chello& Family Quartet. (Kristianstad, Swiss);
- The 1st International Cello Competition named after S. Knushevitsky (Saratov, 2012);
- Festival of romantic music of young musicians of Moscow 2013 “Virtuoso”;
- All-Russian competition of young performers "Musical spring in the Jacobi House" (Moscow, 2013);
- VI stringed instruments competition (Nis, Serbia, 2013)
- I International Competition of chamber duets "Duettidiprimavera" (Moscow, 2015)
Nikita Ruzavinsky was born on June 4, 1995. He began to study music from the age of 4.5.
He studied playing the cello:
from 2001 to 2005 in the Children's Music School No. 69 of Moscow, teacher Balandina Lyudmila Yakovlevna
- from 2005 to 2008 in GOU SPO KMTI No. 61, prep. Smirnov Alexander Vladimirovich
- from 2008 to 2010 music school at the Moscow State F. Chopin College of Musical Performance, class of Honored Worker of Culture of the Russian Federation Natalia Grishina.
- from 2010 to 2014 he studied at the Moscow State College of Musical Performance. F. Chopin in the class of Honored Worker of Culture of the Russian Federation Natalia Grishina.
- from 2014 to 2017, the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory, class of People's Artist of the USSR and the RSFSR prof. Shakhovskoy Natalia Nikolaevna
- from 2017 to 2019, Moscow State P.I. Tchaikovsky Conservatory, teacher Rumyantsev Evgeny Valerevich.
Nikita is an active concert artist. He is also a scholarship holder of the Moscow Government in 2013.
He performed in the best concert halls of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Yekaterinburg, Yaroslavl, Voronezh, Kostroma, Obninsk, Lipetsk, as well as various halls in Austria, Germany, Sweden, Serbia, Lithuania, including: Wiener Konzerthaus (Vienna), Elb Philarmonie ( Hamburg), Kolner Philarmonie (Cologne), Lithuanian National Philarmonie (Vilnius).
He is an active participant in cello workshops: MarttiRousi (Finland), Stefan Popov (England, Bulgaria), JingJao (China, Germany), Sergey Istomin (Belgium), Imke David (Austria)
At different times, his partners in the ensemble were: Daria Savvateeva (piano), Stanislav Korchagin (piano), Elizaveta Ruzhavinskaya (violin), Boris Akishin (oboe), Julia Sabitova (violin), German Kitkin (piano), Sayaka Nakaya (piano), Polina Shupilova (violin), Anna Poloneeva (violin), Nikolai Chernuho (viola), Evgenia Smolyaninova (vocal), David Ruzavinsky (contrabass) and many others.
From 2014 to 2017 - Symphony Orchestra of the Moscow Conservatory, conductor V. A. Valeeva
2016 (July - October) - State Academic Symphony Orchestra named after E.F. Svetlanova, conductor V. M. Yurovsky
Since 2017 - up to now - The State Academic Chamber Orchestra of Russia , conductor A. U. Utkina